Details to Note
While we love to help you get WordPress and your new Press75 theme setup and installed on your server, with our theme demo content and all; our setup service does not include adding custom content. The setup service does not include design work, customization services to the default theme, or editing any default theme files. For customization help check out our friends at Codeable.io.
Safe and Secure
Keeping your site safe and secure is our #1 priority. We keep your info safe and follow the utmost best practices when it comes to WordPress and security — so rest easy.
We all get busy, and what better way to save time then to hire Press75 to get your new Press75 theme up and running on your host. Let us do the tech stuff, while you can focus your time and energy elsewhere.
The Setup Checklist
Depending on what setup package you decide to choose, here’s what we help you with:
- Setup with 24 or 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays)
- The setup timeline is dependent on receiving working server or cPanel credentials in a timely manner
- Installation of WordPress (if necessary)
- Installation your Press75 Theme
- Installation of theme demo content (if requested)
- Setup theme options to match our demo
- Addition of your logo
- Addition of a background image (if applicable)
- Installation of specific plugins:
- Google Analytics
- Google XML Sitemaps
- Akismet Spam Protection
- Yoast SEO or All In One SEO
When it comes to service, we’re pretty awesome at it. Don’t fret about hiring a random freelancer or agency to get WordPress and your theme installed, work with us and we’ll make sure it’s done right.
All payments are handled securely through our private 128-bit SSL encryption.